Disconnect to Reconnect
Time & Location
About The Event
About - Rules - Grounds
Anahata's Purpose is a 4 day retreat to help get you back on track and away from cultural stress.
In our current world we are faced with obstacles large and small that can sometimes throw us off track of what our purpose is here. This four day intensive reconnection to guaranteed to have you leaving feeling better when returning to the "real world". . . Or as we like to call it "the forgetful world"
Anahata's retreat filled with workshops, music and live performances, group sessions, camp fires, delicious food and love. You end the retreat with a 4 hour class and receive attunement to become a reiki 1 practitioner so you have the tools needed to heal yourself and others.
This world is in desperate need of more healers, so we have brought together some of the best people to teach you how to release blockages through art, yoga, music and your own ability to allow energy to flow through you. This is about remembering who you are and your purpose.
- We ask that you try to refrain from sharing what you do for a living as long as you possibly can.
- We ask you only bring beer & wine and DO NOT bring any hard liquor.
- We ask you only bring any drugs that are prescribed to you by your doctor and what is from the earth.
- No animals are allowed (unfortunately)
- If you cause any issue with another attendee you will be asked to leave and will not be given a refund.
- Be respectful of others peoples choices, also refrain from being loud in the lodge while people are sleeping. There is 50 acres, more than enough space for everyone.
- We ask you to open your mind and refrain from being judgemental. This is a place to heal, and that means for everyone.
- We are not responsible for any of your belongings that you choose to bring. But we will take proper action to help find anything that may be thought to of being stolen (though that is highly unlikely since this is a wellness retreat) Valuables can be kept in your car.
- We ask that cell phones are not used during class hours, even if you are not attending a class. We want you to disconnect. Workers of the event will have their phones on them in case of an emergency.
- No unauthorized use of the fire pits
- No Smoking in any of the buildings. Can your butts! Be aware of any trash you may be producing. Please clean up after yourself.
- Bathrooms- Please be considerate of wait time and also other peoples time while using the bathroom. We will be sharing 5 showers in total. Do not barge in on anyone using the bathrooms. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without refund.
The space for lodging guests
The Amish-built Lodge is two floors each with ground level entry. It has two sleeping areas on the upper level.*
The 2 sleeping areas are on the upper level and accommodate the total of 28 guests.
Each sleeping area includes:
• 7 bunks (14 beds)
• Bathroom w/two showers, two countertop sinks and two toilets
•Baseboard electric heat
The lower level is a common area and includes:
• Full kitchen
• Full private bath with tub/shower
• Table seating for 28
• Lounge/meeting space
• Wood Stove
• Electric baseboard heat
Free WiFi is available.
*BEDDING, TOILETRIES AND TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED*
The cabins have a total of 8 beds, 4 bunk beds.
There will be bathrooms placed by the cabins for use.
Showering will be shared in the main house and there is a shower accessible in a smaller house by the cabins.
Other amenities that will be used during your stay for classes and gatherings:
• The Swimming Pool will not be open for use.
• Picnic Pavilion
• Basketball Court (basketballs, volleyballs and other sports equipment provided)
• Volleyball Court (sand)
• Campfire Circles (wood provided)
• Amphitheater in the woods
• Commercial Kitchen
• 50 acres of beautiful woods, fields, a pond and a stream
*If you have any questions or would like to set up a payment plan to attend this retreat please send an email in the contact section*
- Retreat + House + Reiki 1$350$3500$0
- Retreat + Cabin + Reiki 1$310$3100$0
- Camping + Retreat - No Reiki 1$260$2600$0
- Payment Plan Ticket$150$1500$0
- 2nd Payment Plan - House$200$2000$0
- 2nd Payment Plan - Cabin$160$1600$0
- 2nd Payment Plan - Camping$140$1400$0
- Day Pass$100$1000$0
- Ticket for 2$600$6000$0
- Group Session with Medium Dawn$22$220$0
- IET Basic Level Training$233$2330$0
- Reiki 1 Only$160$1600$0