Fri, Nov 02|
53 Camp Rd
Disconnect to Reconnect
A 4 day retreat that doesn't require flights or long car trips. Just what the Cultural Stress Doctor ordered. Get away and get grounded by attending wellness workshops by day and enjoy live music at night. Leave the retreat as a certified Reiki 1 Practitioner ready to keep heal yourself and others.
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2018, 3:00 PM – Nov 05, 2018, 1:30 PM
53 Camp Rd, 53 Camp Rd, Nottingham, PA 19362, USA
About The Event
About - Rules - Grounds
Anahata's Purpose is a 4 day retreat to help get you back on track and away from cultural stress.
In our current world we are faced with obstacles large and small that can sometimes throw us off track of what our purpose is here. This four day intensive reconnection to guaranteed to have you leaving feeling better when returning to the "real world". . . Or as we like to call it "the forgetful world"
Anahata's retreat filled with workshops, music and live performances, group sessions, camp fires, delicious food and love. You end the retreat with a 4 hour class and receive attunement to become a reiki 1 practitioner so you have the tools needed to heal yourself and others.
This world is in desperate need of more healers, so we have brought together some of the best people to teach you how to release blockages through art, yoga, music and your own ability to allow energy to flow through you. This is about remembering who you are and your purpose.
- We ask that you try to refrain from sharing what you do for a living as long as you possibly can.
- We ask you only bring beer & wine and DO NOT bring any hard liquor.
- We ask you only bring any drugs that are prescribed to you by your doctor and what is from the earth.
- No animals are allowed (unfortunately)
- If you cause any issue with another attendee you will be asked to leave and will not be given a refund.
- Be respectful of others peoples choices, also refrain from being loud in the lodge while people are sleeping. There is 50 acres, more than enough space for everyone.
- We ask you to open your mind and refrain from being judgemental. This is a place to heal, and that means for everyone.
- We are not responsible for any of your belongings that you choose to bring. But we will take proper action to help find anything that may be thought to of being stolen (though that is highly unlikely since this is a wellness retreat) Valuables can be kept in your car.
- We ask that cell phones are not used during class hours, even if you are not attending a class. We want you to disconnect. Workers of the event will have their phones on them in case of an emergency.
- No unauthorized use of the fire pits
- No Smoking in any of the buildings. Can your butts! Be aware of any trash you may be producing. Please clean up after yourself.
- Bathrooms- Please be considerate of wait time and also other peoples time while using the bathroom. We will be sharing 5 showers in total. Do not barge in on anyone using the bathrooms. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without refund.
The space for lodging guests
The Amish-built Lodge is two floors each with ground level entry. It has two sleeping areas on the upper level.*
The 2 sleeping areas are on the upper level and accommodate the total of 28 guests.
Each sleeping area includes:
• 7 bunks (14 beds)
• Bathroom w/two showers, two countertop sinks and two toilets
•Baseboard electric heat
The lower level is a common area and includes:
• Full kitchen
• Full private bath with tub/shower
• Table seating for 28
• Lounge/meeting space
• Wood Stove
• Electric baseboard heat
Free WiFi is available.
*BEDDING, TOILETRIES AND TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED*
The cabins have a total of 8 beds, 4 bunk beds.
There will be bathrooms placed by the cabins for use.
Showering will be shared in the main house and there is a shower accessible in a smaller house by the cabins.
Other amenities that will be used during your stay for classes and gatherings:
• The Swimming Pool will not be open for use.
• Picnic Pavilion
• Basketball Court (basketballs, volleyballs and other sports equipment provided)
• Volleyball Court (sand)
• Campfire Circles (wood provided)
• Amphitheater in the woods
• Commercial Kitchen
• 50 acres of beautiful woods, fields, a pond and a stream
*If you have any questions or would like to set up a payment plan to attend this retreat please send an email in the contact section*
Retreat + House + Reiki 1
This ticket includes ALL activities and a bunk bed with direct bathroom access at the retreat. You will be staying in a huge house with others and have access to the living room, pool table and kitchen. This also includes your Reiki 1 Attunement at the end of the event. Our board is a huge two floor home that sleeps 28 by supplying 14 bunk beds. Large living room with pool table and kitchen. First come first serve on choosing your own bed. This is co-op.
Retreat + Cabin + Reiki 1
This includes ALL activities and you will have access to bathrooms but will be camping in the cabins without direct access to the bathrooms, don't worry, you will always have access to the bathrooms. There is electric and there will be space heaters provided. This also includes your Reiki 1 Attunement on the last day.
Camping + Retreat - No Reiki 1
This lets you experience the retreat and camp on the grounds. But maybe you just aren't ready to take that step to become Reiki 1 Certified yet. No worries, if you change your mind we will be able to work something out on the last day if you'd like to stay and learn the healing powers of reiki.
Payment Plan Ticket
For those of you that want to join us but may have to split it up, thats totally fine! A deposit of $150 will hold your spot. When booking this please contact us to let us know which ticket you will be paying the remainder for so we can adjust out counts. You can also contact us about when you would like to pay the remainder of your balance. If this is for a "ticket for two" each attendee will have to purchase the $150 payment plan ticket.
2nd Payment Plan - House
This is the second part of the payment plan for those who reserved their spots for the House.
2nd Payment Plan - Cabin
This is the second payment for those who are doing the payment plan and reserved their spot for the cabins.
2nd Payment Plan - Camping
This is for those who purchased the first part of the payment plan for camping.
This allows you to spend one day with us. If you don't want to stay over night and come back the next day you will need two of these tickets.
Ticket for 2
Want to come with a friend? Great! Book for two people and save $20! This will get you both a bunk in the cabins and includes all activities and reiki on either Sunday or Monday.
Group Session with Medium Dawn
Dawn is a gifted intuitive, medium and healer. Her medium gifts began as a child seeing and feeling spirit and deceased loved ones. Through the years Dawn developed her skills through Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy®, workshops and a great deal of self-care and self-work. In her most recent travels to Sedona, Dawn developed extended insight into her skills.
IET Basic Level Training
IET techniques clear and rebalance the body’s cellular memory of energy blockages and imbalances that have been suppressed within the body, mind, and spirit. These imbalances and blockages can be a result of traumas, injuries, surgeries, diseases, stress and fear since birth. Students receive a special Basic Level “energy attunement” that will permanently open your energy field.
Reiki 1 Only
Come enjoy the beautiful 50 acres of land! This only includes and our Reiki 1 Attunement on the last day starting at 9am and ending at 2pm. There will be time for you to walk around the grounds and enjoy the land should you choose.