Anahata's Purpose Summer Retreat
Join us for our 4 day Wellness Festival/Retreat that is packed with classes, activities and live music. CAMPING & DAY PASS TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jul 29, 2019, 5:00 PM
53 Camp Rd, 53 Camp Rd, Nottingham, PA 19362, USA
About The Event
About - Rules - Grounds
Anahata's Purpose is a 4 day retreat to help get you back on track and away from cultural stress.
In our current world we are faced with obstacles large and small that can sometimes throw us off track of what our purpose is here. This four day intensive reconnection to guaranteed to have you leaving feeling better when returning to the "real world". . . Or as we like to call it "the forgetful world"
Anahata's retreat is filled with workshops, music and live performances, group sessions, camp fires, delicious food and love.
There are classes for all attendees, and also additional classes you can sign up for.
Additional classes are listed below general admission tickets.
- We ask that you try to refrain from sharing what you do for a living as long as you possibly can.
- We ask you only bring beer & wine and DO NOT bring any liquor.
- We ask you only bring any drugs that are prescribed to you by your doctor and what is from the earth.
- No animals are allowed indoors.
- If you cause any issue with another attendee you will be asked to leave and will not be given a refund.
- Be respectful of others peoples choices, also refrain from being loud in the lodge while people are sleeping. There is 50 acres, more than enough space for everyone.
- We ask you to open your mind and refrain from being judgemental. This is a place to heal, and that means for everyone.
- We are not responsible for any of your belongings that you choose to bring. But we will take proper action to help find anything that may be thought to of being stolen (though that is highly unlikely since this is a wellness retreat) Valuables can be kept in your car.
- If possible, please carpool. Parking is limited and only vehicles that can easily make it up steep grounds will be able to get to the camping area. Don't worry, we have a truck to get everyone up there with their belongings!
- We ask that cell phones are not used during class hours, even if you are not attending a class. We want you to disconnect. Workers of the event will have their phones on them in case of an emergency.
- No unauthorized use of the fire pits
- No Smoking in any of the buildings. Can your butts! Be aware of any trash you may be producing. Please clean up after yourself.
- Bathrooms- Please be considerate of wait time and also other peoples time while using the bathroom. We will be sharing 10 showers in total. Do not barge in on anyone using the bathrooms. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without refund.
camping space is available in a large field on the upper part of the grounds.
The Amish-built Lodge is two floors each with ground level entry. It has two sleeping areas on the upper level.*
The 2 sleeping areas are on the upper level and accommodate the total of 28 guests.
Each sleeping area includes:
• 7 bunks (14 beds)
• Bathroom w/two showers, two countertop sinks and two toilets
•Baseboard electric heat
The lower level is a common area and includes:
• Full kitchen
• Full private bath with tub/shower
• Table seating for 28
• Lounge/meeting space
• Wood Stove
• Electric baseboard heat
Free WiFi is available.
*BEDDING, TOILETRIES AND TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED*
The cabins have a total of 8 beds, 4 bunk beds.
There will be bathrooms placed by the cabins for use.
Showering will be shared in the main house and there is a shower accessible in a smaller house by the cabins.
If you would like to be in the same cabin with a friend or friends, please email us and let us know as soon as possible.
Other amenities that will be used during your stay for classes and gatherings:
• Swimming Pool
• Picnic Pavilion
• Basketball Court (basketballs, volleyballs and other sports equipment provided)
• Volleyball Court (sand)
• Campfire Circles (wood provided)
• Amphitheater in the woods
• Commercial Kitchen
• 50 acres of beautiful woods, fields, a pond and a stream
*If you have any questions or would like to set up a payment plan to attend this retreat please send an email in the contact section*
We will have SelfLove Vegan vending food for us the entire weekend out of the kitchen. Their meals rangs from $5-$15 a piece and will also have snacks, smoothies & fruit. You are more than welcome to bring whatever snacks you would like. If you would like to cook something yourself that should be easy to arrange as there are a few kitchens on the property.
Retreat + House
This ticket includes all activities and a bunk bed with direct bathroom access at the retreat. You will be staying in a huge house with others and have access to the living room, pool table and kitchen. Our board is a huge two floor home that sleeps 28 by supplying 14 bunk beds. Large living room with pool table and kitchen. First come first serve on choosing your own bed. We also have a house that sleeps 12 people. This is Co-Op$250.00
House Fri Night - Sun Night
This ticket includes all activities and a bunk bed with direct bathroom access at the retreat. You will be staying in a smaller house with others and have access to the living room and kitchen. Our board is a home that sleeps 12 by supplying 6 bunk beds. Large living room with and kitchen. First come first serve on choosing your own bed. This is Co-Op$225.00
Camping + Retreat
This lets you experience the retreat and camp on the grounds.$165.00
Camping Fri Night - Sun Night
This ticket is for those who aren't able to get off or work for Friday and Monday. But still want to enjoy a weekend away.$140.00
This allows you to spend one day with us. If you don't want to stay over night and come back the next day you will need two of these tickets.$75.00