Time & Location
About The Event
! PLEASE READ !
Anahata’s Purpose is a four day wellness retreat that takes place on the beautiful grounds of Camp Oak Hill in Nottingham PA.
The retreat has a beautiful meaning and the grounds a rich history. The word Anahata is the sanskrit name for your Heart Chakra. What we offer is a 4 day journey to explore and discover things to ignite your hearts purpose and unlock its power.
We have different classes, workshops and activities are planned across this 4-day experience – including yoga, plant medicine workshops, live music, hands-on workshops, inspiring talks, ayurveda teachings, astrology classes, tarot classes, chakra lessons, breathwork classes, herbalism, small business development and much more…
This is meant to give you the opportunity to explore what interests you in a "no push" way; while also enjoying a weekend get away with others that are also growing and exploring.
Originally meant to be a blend of a festival and retreat, due to the pandemic we have drastically dropped our attendee count to about 1/3rd of the original volume. We are making the switch to calling ourselves a retreat for this year. We are taking extreme protocols for attendee safety. Luckily the property is 50 acres so we are able to space out and have sign ups for classes. Since the classes are offered a few times over the 4 days, everyone will be able to still attend the classes they wish.
We want to make sure you are aware and know what to expect this September. In order for us to still have this event, we will be doing and will needing your compliance with the following.
· As of right now it will be required for all attendees to arrive to the property with results of a COVID test showing you are COVID negative. The results being given within 3-5 days of arrival (please sign up for our emails so you know if your state will require a different protocol)
-We have had some feedback about getting test results back. We would like to suggest Pixel by Labcorp.
It is an at home test that is free, either covered by your insurance or state funding.
· We will not be allowing attendees from "red states" to come. Pennsylvania is requiring a 2 week quarantine from visitors from the following states. If you are coming from one of these states you will not be permitted on the property. We will gladly move your ticket to next year for you.
· You will be required to get your temperature checked twice a day. If you are showing a temperature, we will assist in getting you transportation to the hospital to get tested.
· We have nurses on the property ready to assist and will have a safety tent with masks and hand sanitizer.
· There will be meal times given to all attendees to ensure a limitation on people in the dining hall. This is to also help space us out. We will be making an outdoor eating area.
· There will be scheduled bathroom cleanings and our larger bathrooms will be cleaned twice a day with a power washer.
· We have purchased portable hand washing stations for the camping area. However we do suggest everyone also bring extra camping showers for hand washing water at your site.
· Camping spaces will be marked out with 15-25 ft between each space.
· All classes and workshops will have a signup sheet. This is because we are going to limit all classes to 20-25 people per class. (don't worry, each class happens a couple times over the course of the 4 days)
· You will be given social distancing bracelet upon arrival. They are glow in the dark. If you are wearing it, it is to be respected by all other attendees and they are to stay 6ft or further away. We will not tolerate this boundary being cross and we also will not allow shaming of wearing the social distancing bracelet.
· We will have markers on the grounds for night time entertainment to keep everyone aware of their space.
· We will have masks available. As of right now it is required that everyone in PA wear a mask at all times.
We are taking extreme protocols for attendee safety. Luckily the property is 50 acres so we are able to space out and have sign ups for classes.
We will send out an email to all ticket holders before the gathering to make sure you are prepared and aware of what protocols may have changed, been added or taken away.
Please sign up for our emails as that is how you will get this communication. You will be required to arrive with your waiver and information printed and signed. It is important you follow through with this or you will NOT be allowed to join us.
We will send out an email to all attendees before the gathering to make sure you are prepared and aware of what protocols will be put in place.
We are not a sober event, but we only allow beer, wine and things of nature.
No hard liquor or drugs.
No drinking is allowed till after dinner time.
This property is a 50 acre old summer camp that offers a bath house and bathrooms for all campers and cabin attendees.
There are no RV hookups on this property and space is limited.
The camping area is up a large hill from the main grounds, be mindful of this with what vehicle you bring.
We don't think this will be an issue, but would rather express this concern so everyone is aware before hand.
Tickets are non refundable, but we will work with you to try and get someone to purchase your ticket from you if you cannot find someone to go in your place. We can also push your ticket back to next year if you wish to do so. Ticket sales can not be pushed back within two weeks prior to the event.
For any other questions please email email@example.com
The Anahata’s Team
- Day Pass - Friday$77+$3.08 tax$77+$3.08 tax0$0
- Day Pass - Saturday$77+$3.08 tax$77+$3.08 tax0$0
- Day Pass - Sunday$77+$3.08 tax$77+$3.08 tax0$0
- Sold OutSat & Sun Camping Pass$133+$5.32 tax$133+$5.32 tax0$0
- Sold OutSat & Sun Camping Pass + Food$211+$8.44 tax$211+$8.44 tax0$0
- Sold OutFri-Sun Camping Pass$166+$6.64 tax$166+$6.64 tax0$0
- Sold OutFri-Sun Camping Pass + Food$277+$11.08 tax$277+$11.08 tax0$0
- Sold OutThus-Sun Camping Pass + Food$299+$11.96 tax$299+$11.96 tax0$0
- Sold OutThurs - Sun Retreat & Cabin$233+$9.32 tax$233+$9.32 tax0$0
- Sold OutRetreat, Housing + Food$360+$14.40 tax$360+$14.40 tax0$0